Why choose Bulgaria to establish my new company?
Bulgaria is Official Member Country of the EU and therefore the companies which are legally based in Bulgaria and working abroad are NOT OFFSHORE.
All companies take profit from favorable government assistance, modern and stable tax framework..
Tax Highlights of Bulgaria ...
The most important reasons to choose Bulgaria as main place of your new investment projects are:
- 10% Corporate Profit Tax
- 10% Personal Income Tax
- 5% Withholding tax on dividends, capital gains and liquidation
- 0% Distributed to EU/EAA Companies
- 10% Withholding Tax on interest, royalties, technical and management services fees, capital gains from financial assets
- 10% One-off tax on interest, royalties, management services fees, capital gains and certain other income payable to foreign individuals, one-off tax is final for residents in countries of Double Taxation Agreements with Bulgaria.
- 5% One-off tax on dividends and liquidation quotas
- 0% VAT rate on intraunion transaction as per EU directive 2006/112/EC
- Doube taxation avoidance agreements with more than 70 countries
- It is strategically located on the routes of major trade flows and possesses the critical infrastructure required.
- The Bulgarian Lev is fixed to the Euro.
- There is abundance of industrial zones and centers including disused brown fields with legacy infrastructure in place.
- The work force is highly educated, accepting change and competitively remunerated.